Prediction and Test Design
Use any solution in AQTESOLV to predict future conditions.
"I chose AQTESOLV for its ease of use."
--David Preston, P.E., Peachtree Environmental
AQTESOLV is a powerful tool for aquifer test design and drawdown prediction. Use any of the aquifer test solutions in AQTESOLV to predict hydraulic response in an aquifer for a specified set of hydraulic properties, pumping rates, well locations and boundary conditions.
- aquifer test design
- predictive simulation
- transient groundwater flow modeling
- infinite and bounded aquifers
- simulate extraction and/or injection wells
- groundwater mounding
Performing Predictions with AQTESOLV
To design a pumping test or predict future conditions with AQTESOLV, just follow these simple steps:
- Use the Forward Solution Wizard to enter data for pumping and observation wells
- Choose any solution method
- Enter estimates of aquifer properties
- Plot a type curve or prepare a contour plot to predict drawdown
To adjust hydraulic properties and see the effect on aquifer response, you can use handy tools found in the Match Toolbox.